The Permitting and Inspection Process Packet

The City of Frontenac requires building permits and inspections for commercial and most residential projects. Please feel free to contact City Hall with any questions or concerns.


To celebrate the end of the season, the Frontenac Municipal Pool will host a FREE Community Swim Night, August 10th, from 5-8 p.m. and an inaugural Doggy Dip, August 11th, from 3-5 p.m. Rules and Regulations are in the "Documents" section on this site. Please contact City Hall with any question or concerns.


The City of Frontenac is requesting proposals for the development of North Industrial Park Lot 6. The City hopes to locate a tenant in the last available lot in the Industrial Park to promote development and expand the City’s tax base. Prospective developers are invited to submit proposals for the available site. Proposals must be received at City Hall, 313 E. McKay Street, Frontenac, KS 66763 or may be emailed to .

RFP_North_Industrial_Park Site Final